Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Pesto and Garlic Shrimp
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 350 g of whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Italian basil pesto
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 300 g of fresh shrimp (unshelled)
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the linguine following the instructions on the packet.
Heat the oil in a skillet before adding the shrimp, salt and minced garlic.
Dress the spaghetti in the pesto sauce, stir in the shrimp and serve immediately.
Dinner is ready in 15 minutes!
The complete article can be found in Issue #277 of the Tokyo Journal. Click here to order from Amazon.